July 30, 2008

Graduated from BYU - as a Nurse!

Yeah! I am finally done! Can you tell how excited I am by the picture. I took these by myself, impressive yah! After 5 years at BYU, I graduated with my bachelors in science in Nursing. What an accomplishment! It feels so nice to accomplish something you've looked forward to your whole life. Except they dont' prepare you for the real, real world outside of college. It's funny, they always say the real world "is college". I found it hard to move to Salt Lake in the fact that all my roommates were so independent and I really had to go outside of my comfort zone to meet new people. But all in all, I love it now and I love my job working in the Infant Unit at Primary Children's Hospital. It was always a place I wanted to work and I'm so grateful I was able to hire on right after my capstone there. My managers and co-workers are great, I love my new job! I'm learning a lot and loving life as a nurse.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Haha, yay for graduating!! Can you believe it's over? I'm having trouble believing that I'm not coming back down to Provo in a few weeks!