April 16, 2010

My new addition...an apron!

My friend Chantel gave me a giftcard to Pier 1 Imports for my birthday and I finally got around to use it! The store has a ton of cute, fun stuff, but other than investing in a dish set (which i'd rather not do right now in life) I saw some cute aprons! The full bib style ones were cute, but once I laid eyes on this one, I didn't turn back. It was the exact price of the giftcard! My favorite part is the ruffles! Love them! Oh and the polka dots! This is my first apron...and there is hope that it will pull out the baker in me!

3 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Alicia, I got that same apron for my mom for her birthday! I love it . . . it's so so so cute!!! :) happy baking and cooking!

Unknown said...

I LoVe that apron, so stinkin cute!!!!

Brynley said...

love it!!!! can't wait to see some pics of all the yummy goodness you will cook.