August 29, 2010

My second big girl purchase, part B!



Now what's a bedroom set without the mattress? I know it's lame to be blogging about my new mattress, but it's kind of like my journal in a way so I know if I write about everything I'm doing then I'll always have record of it. So sorry if you're bored, but I have more excitement to come this weekend! I'm going to The Lion King! It's on tour here in Salt Lake City!

This is truly one of my top top favorite musicals! I also love...Aida, Wicked, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Shrek, Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, and Beauty & the Beast.

Yesterday I went to Lagoon, after I ran 15 miles! Ya, the marathon is just around the corner! It was good to walk it out but I was exhausted by the end of the day! We went to a show which performed a variety of broadway musical songs. Naturally I just can't sit there and listen so I sang along! Well when the cast was performing "Into the fire" from The Scarlet Pimpernel, the main singer caught me singing along and pointed me out. I blushed big time!
My favorite ride is the Samurai, which jerks you around as if you're a ninja weapon! I also love Wicked, Scrambler, Jetstar, Colossus, and the Rocket..re-entry! But I have to say, the Terror Ride is so ghetto and old that it just makes me laugh. It was more of a joy, chill ride than anything it's meant to be. It reminds me of being a kid, which might have scared me back in the day. The sound of the carts moving on the creaky wood floors and metal tracks and the horn that signals the end of the ride. Good memories!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I cannot believe you walked around Lagoon all day after that run. I was so exhausted! Have so much fun at Lion King tonight!