October 26, 2010

FHE Stake Halloween Dance at Wheeler Farm!

Yabba-Dabba-Doo! I love my costume! I think I was the only Pebbles Flintstone! I usually pick a costume atleast a few other people have thought of too! I first saw it a few weeks ago and was afraid they were all sold out, but when I saw it yesterday at the store, I invested in it! It is one I can wear for halloween races, so easy to run in! Plus, I can't get enough of the hot pink wig. I think I look pretty good with hot pink hair!

Friends from my new ward, which I love! I haven't gotten to know the girls quite yet, but Adam was a rodeo clown and Jed was Jack Sparrow! Great costumes!

Adam the rodeo clown, Justin a tourist taking pictures, and I! My wig started to fall off, note to self, pin it on next time!

When Zach showed up, I asked if he came as his good looking self, which he laughed and replied, no, "Mel Gibson."

The Bishop, dressed as the big bad wolf in Grandmother's nightgown! It was great and his wife who can't be seen was Red Riding Hood!

"Uh, I wasn't ready for that picture Justin!" Adam and I talking at the dance, but I'm not sure what he was gesturing about with his hands!

And I don't know this girl, but we all loved her costume! She is the girl from "How to train your dragon", quite creative we thought!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love your costume! Russ and his buddies are throwing a party out at wheeler farm on Saturday... we might be going.