February 12, 2011

Elizabeth's Bakery & Tea Shop

Kate, Kelsey, me, and Lis sipping our cups of tea and eating our delicate, scrumptious pastries!
Girl's brunch! Sarah Jolley, Laura Ostlund, Jessica Smith, Kate Weaver, Kelsey Emery, myself, and Lis Taylor. We had a splendid time sipping our tea and eating our scones and crumpets this afternoon! We ordered herbal tea to share and then we each ordered either a scone, a quiche, a pasty, or my favorite and a must have, a crumpet! The place is so dainty and cute! The wall is lined with different tea pots, english decorations, and a cute bench lined with pillows! Our favorite decorations we found were the English rubber ducky and the rubbish bin tea pot!

Elizabeth's Bakery & Tea Shop! It's located across from Trolley Square on 7th East in Salt Lake City!

The bench and cute pillows! Oh it was so fun!

And next door is the London Market! We all bought a chocolate treat and were tempted to buy a Harry Potter wand!

The rubbish bin!

I'm in love with the telephone booths! I think they are so cute! Isn't this picture cool, found it online! Love it! Someday I will travel to England...hopefully soon!

No comments: