March 10, 2012

I'm running a dirty little race!

Here's my acceptance lettter..."Alicia, Boom.  You're in.  You, my friend, are an early adopter.  You adopt babies.  You adopt stray kittens outside Walmart.  You adopt stray babies outside Walmart. And now, you've adopted a tradition that will last longer than fish stick Fridays at your local elementary school."
"You are an official runner of The Dirty Dash UTAH SPRING.
The mud circus comes to town 06/02/12 at Utah Spring | June 2, 2012, so tell your wife, tell your kids, and tell your husband, cuz The Dirty Dash is muddying up everybody up in here.  You signed up for the 10:20 wave and we suggest showing up about 45 minutes beforehand to size up the competition, stretch out your hammies and hit the bathrooms."
Ok, it's not hard to get in, I paid to get in! However, I won't be running it alone, a co-worker and I are putting together a group of RN's, tech's and anyone else from our Infant Med-Surg Unit who'd like to run and get dirty! We will go by the name "Dirty Baby Love"! I can't wait for our transformations!
The course...awesome! P.S. I leave for China in 2 days!

No comments: