August 29, 2008

I passed the NCLEX, yeah!

Oh my goodness, what a summer! I found out today that I passed this beasty test. I just started crying and thanked my Heavenly Father for blessing me. I worked so hard to pass this test and I figured after all that I can do, He would help me with the rest. My family has been so great for me, they've been such a great support. Thank you dad for your father's blessing, it gave me the needed strength to get through the test. I am deeply grateful for all the support from my friends and family. I am so excited to dive into life now. I have a list of things I've been waiting to accomplish and do. I love you all, thanks for being there for me!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Now you can come and visit me!! I love ya, and I knew you could do it! AWESOME!!!

Brynley said...

I knew you could do it!!!! Yeah! Alicia,B.S., R.N. hehe

Amy said...

I never told you congrats on passing, so CONGRATULATIONS! I am proud of you!