August 8, 2008

A night with the Bee's! July 5th, 2008

On July 5th, Emily, mom, dad, and I went to our first Bee's game! It was a lot of fun. We each got a snowcone, and since they allowed us to put on our own flavoring, I destroyed it. I should've let Emily do it because I melted all the ice and pretty much drank pure sugar "tiger's blood" juice. Otherwise, we got to annoy our neighbors with the cool sound banger things. Yet Emily decided to use her razor long nails to puncture the one I'm holding in the picture after the game. Ah, it was great, her nails really can be dangerous! :) After the game, there were amazing fireworks to celebrate the 4th. They played instrumental music (my favorite) to the fireworks. They were the best I've seen in a while. The boys had better socializing things to do, but it was a great time for the four of us. Go Bee's!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

K, so you HAVE to come up to Seattle and watch a REAL baseball game at Safeco Field with the Mariners!! We're definitely going when you come up to visit!