September 12, 2008

Let's do another one!

Here is my creation, yes it's similar to the one Kinsey made for me, but I am just beginning to branch out. Flowers are just comfortable for me to sketch or in this case, paint! In school and church I always doodle these type of flowers. My next project i've decided to go on a limb. I want to paint the eifel tower. I hung this painting in my living room. It's a lot of fun and i'm so excited to have one more hobby to enjoy! If anyone wants to try, i'd be more than happy to paint with you.

3 comments:

Brynley said...

that is soo cool!!I want one!! =)

Kelli said...

It was so great to watch your artistic self at work! So good to see you, and I hope you can come and visit soon!

Ree-ch said...

I love the paintings...you are so good at them. Remember my offer of 1 MILLION dollars for one of your fine pieces. I want your signature on it too, j/k. YOU AMAZE ME AT YOR MANY TALENTS!!!