January 4, 2009

I'm so good!

Well, I have not posted anything since Christmas eve as you might have noticed, because... I no longer have a camera that works! Yah! I'm so good, I took those last few pictures of Neal and I sledding, yet as we were about to leave the park, I took it out of my front pocket, which was in its case to take a picture of the two of us, and guess what, yup, it wouldn't work. The screen was white with a black streak on it and the flash wouldn't even work. To be honest, I was sledding on my stomach, I know, not too smart, but I thought for sure with the case around it, it would be okay.

So thus, I'm in the search for a new camera! I was kind of hoping to get a new one soon anyways, but now my mom thinks I did this on purpose. I tried to reasure her I did not. I'm tired of Kodak cameras, that's what my other two were, so I'm going to invest in a Canon or a Nikon. Any suggestions? Hopefully I'll get one soon and then I'll have more fun pictures of my adventures to share!

2 comments:

Brynley said...

bummer you broke your camera. I like my cannon power shot. nothing fancy but works great.

Jamie Blake said...

If you want to invest in a REALLY nice camera, I would definitely suggest the Canon Rebel! It is an investment for sure, but one of the best investments I have ever made! Definitely worth all the money it costs! Good luck on the camera search!