December 24, 2008

Sledding on Christmas Eve!


Neal and I sledding at a park in American Fork. I was determined to go this morning and so I pleaded with Neal to come along with me. We had a lot of fun! It was really fun to watch all the little kids sled down the hill. The kids had made these jumps that literally put you straight into the air and then they would land with a thud down onto the ground again. They enjoyed trying to hit the jumps and I avoided trying to run them over as I sled down the hill. I love my snow tube, it's a Uncle Bob's snow tube. It's sweet!

3 comments:

derek said...

Oooh, looks like fun, want to come over for New Year's for a game party?

The ANDERSON'S said...

Looks Like You were having fun.

Brynley said...

looks like fun. wish I could have joined in but I don't think I should be sledding pregnant.