December 21, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree...

I love taking close up pictures! Check out how I captured the sparkles on the present. These ornaments belong on the tree below. It's an amazing Christmas tree!

What? Upside down? Yup, this tree belongs to my sister's friend. If you know Ashley Farr then you can go take a look at it. She said her mom saw it at Quilted Bear or some store like that and had to get it. Their dad was a little frustrated they bought the whole thing when he got home, but look at it, I wouldn't be able to stop myself either. It's awesome, everything is upside down!

Neal and I at our Anderson Family Christmas party. We went to Golden Corral, first of all because we can eat dinner, and second it's one of the only places that provides a party room big enough for our family now. We did our annual money box tradition, and this year I got one of the five twenty dollar bills. Yahoo! Grandpa Anderson got the $50 and donated to Neal's mission fund. Overall it was fun as always to get together with the family. Yet, I could do without my cousins trying to get our waiter to ask me out. They think they're so funny! :)

No comments: