December 22, 2008

The Anderson Family Christmas Party!

Emily, me, and Neal at the Anderson Christmas party! Isn't Neal getting so tall, I can't even claim I'm taller than him anymore! ;) Actually, in all honestly, I get to claim I'm the shortest kid now. Short, in perspective to them! I may not look shorter in this picture, but I am centimeters shorter than Emily! :)

Alicia with my cousins Blake on the left and Josh on the right. They're such goofs!

Alicia, Emily, Kiera, and Denay. They are my dad's only sister's oldest daughters. Kiera is at BYU studying history and Denay is a senior at Layton High about to graduate and go to BYU. Oh yeah, what a trend I started! Emily just graduated with her bachelors degree in biology from BYU. Go Em! She'll officially walk in April.

Neal, Emily, and Colton. Colton is brothers to the other two goofs in my picture. They tend to take after their father who teases me constantly. You'll always have to have one of those uncles in every family, right?

And you might be asking, what is Neal resting his arms on? Well my Grandpa Anderson just had a total knee surgery and so Neal borrowed his walker to play around with. My Grandpa is hilarious, but so smart. He's strapped on a basket from a child's bicycle to the front of his walker so he can carry objects in it while he's burning around with his walker. Genius that muggle!

2 comments:

The ANDERSON'S said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! I'm so excited you found me. I love working with you too. Merry Christmas-I'll Probably see you at work.

The Girly Girls said...

Alicia! So fun to see your blog! It made me smile to see my cousins!