April 2, 2009

A few books I've been reading!

If you've never heard of Jane Eyre, start out by watching the movie! It was spectacular! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, having not known anything from never reading the book. I loved it! Now I am reading the book and enjoying it a lot because I picture the characters from the movie. I like it that way. I'm about half way through it, try it, you might find you'll like this classic.

I hope you've heard about the Fablehaven series, if not, start reading them. Reviews have said they are similar in how the Harry Potter series are books for both adults and children. Fablehaven is full of fantasy-adventure, twists and turns, scary plots, and fun! I've just started into the third book, but I can't wait to finish so I can start number 4 that just came out a week ago.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

i don't see ANYTHING ever replacing Harry Potter for me.

Melissa said...

Hey! I found you through Shelley's new blog. I love the Fablehaven books, Ammón and I are just starting the fourth! It's great!

harmony marie said...

Watch orders due tomorrow!!

We can always make them later