May 13, 2009

Can life get any better? Campfire, hotdogs, and marshmallows!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009. My roommates (Meaghan, Marianne, and Becky), Meredith, Erika, and a few friends from BYU, Kristin and Julia went up Millcreek Canyon in SLC to build a campfire, roast hotdogs, and smores! We picked a spot near the river, started the fire, and began roasting! It was slightly chilly so I was glad I wore layered jackets. We had a lot of fun and decided to make an official "campfire/roasting" box with the leftover marshmallows and cookies to take for future adventures.

Erika and Becky preparing to build the fire!

Julia, Kristin, and I roasting our marshmallows!

This is my favorite picture of my roommate Marianne. She's so awesome!

Smores anyone! Oh yah, stripped Keebler cookies sandwhiching a roasted marshmallow, could life get any better!

1 comment:

harmony marie said...

We can go camping anytime! You are the one with a crazy nursing schedule....