September 5, 2009

I bought a few new books!

If you haven't read this book, seen the musical, or heard the music, you need to do atleast one of them! I read the book a few years ago, but I'm excited to read it again. I saw the musical at the Hale Centre theatre here in SLC a few weeks ago and loved it! The music was amazing, and I'm currently trying to track it down! He's so elusive, that Scarlet Pimpernel!

So I love the Count of Monte Cristo movie, and although I've heard the book is very different, I'm excited to read it and find out. My sister just finished reading this book and raved about it! I am excited! Both are classics, which I hope to fill my collection of more in the coming years! P.S. I'm also currently collecting the Harry Potter series, yeah! I bought 1 and 2 the other day, so slowly I'll get them all!

1 comment:

Laura Campbell said...

Alicia! wasn't scarlet pimpernel fantastic!? I've been listening to it all week! Have fun with the books!