September 28, 2009

My new roommate...Gil

Here's my new addition...isn't he cute! His name is Gil, a male betta fish! I came to inherit Gil from my brother after he was asked to a dance by a girl with a fish. The saying went something like "Out of all the fish in the sea, I choose you to go to the dance with me." However, my brother doesn't really care to keep him, nor do my parents, so I said I'd give him a home!

He's a beautiful red color, with purple shimmer streaks along his side, fins, and tail!

He's bonding with the rock, a sea turtle, named Crush!

Gil looking at the camera! Smile!

This is Gil's new home! I bought a plastic plant, the sea turtle rock, and the black rocks for the base. He loves his new home!

1 comment:

Laura Campbell said...

Awesome!!! He and Apollo should be pen pals!!!