January 8, 2011

My 3rd big girl purchase!

A 2011 Roxy Ally BTX Snowboard...am I awesome on it yet, haha NO, but hopefully soon! I currently have a few bruises to show for it! But if you know me, that's nothing new! :)

Yet, I did spend last Friday afternoon on the mountain with this cute muffin! Yes, David Archuleta! It was awesome, he was learning too, so it was fun to chat a little about how we were doing! He was there by himself and so my friend Lindsay and I wondered if we should invite him to ride with us or have lunch, but then we thought he wouldn't want to, so we didn't ask. Now we wonder...what if?

2 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Bryce's question: did she make out? (with David Archuletta) haha.
My response: Dang it, everyone else gets to see someone famous, and I never do!

Nick and Titi said...

soooo coool! what the heck was he doing there alone?! isn't he famous. geez....anyway, when i move to utah, we'll have to go snowboarding together. remember i always wanted you to come with me? miss you