October 16, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Bryce Anderson - Est. October 14, 2011

"All because two people fell in love!" Lara Elsey and my brother Bryce were married for time and all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple on Friday, October 14, 2011. It was my first sealing to attend and I'm thankful I was able to be there! It was beautiful! We had such nice weather, a beautiful bride, and a handsome groom! The sealing was beautiful, food at the luncheon was great, and the reception was amazing! What more could we ask for?
Simply Beautiful!
I love her bridals! Her photographer took them up near Springville, UT. I love the fall colors!
Yellow fall leaves are my favorite at this time of year, but they look even better with Lara in the picture!
Spectacular, I love the flower in her hair and her dress was amazing!
Bryce told me this was his idea, to have her stand in the road and look behind her. He was so proud of himself for the idea.
Mr. & Mrs. Anderson! Their first debut to friends and family after being sealed in the Mount Timpanogos Temple!
First Kiss! Technically it's not, but the first for everyone to see!
Neal giving his big brother a huge hug! I love these two, they are so close and it shows!
I played photographer myself, I love the train on her dress!
Emily and I at the temple. My roommate Lindsay Smith curled my hair that morning. She did a great job! Mom and I picked out Emily's outfit at Downeast Outfitters the night before, we used mom as a mannequin and then gave it to Emily to wear. It worked!
The Brotherhood! These are Bryce's friends from high school. The Brotherhood started out as the name for their city softball league team but then stuck as a name for all of them! They are all back from their missions minus one who will return on Thanksgiving.
Emily, Neal, and I outside the temple! I love my family!
Lara, the new addition to the Anderson Family! She fits right in. Athletic, loves the outdoors, funny, smart, cute! We really like her!
Mom and Dad! They both looked so cute and handsome for the wedding!
Emily and I on the far right as bridesmaids with Lara's sisters and friend! From left is Jenny who just returned from a mission to Argentina (like the day before the wedding), friend, Sara, Jessica, Lara, Kate, me, Emily! I was thrilled to see the outfit, we all looked so "hot" in them! I'm glad it's something I can keep wearing!

4 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Looks like it was a wonderful wedding!! :)

Stephanie J. Hoyt said...

How exciting! You look so pretty in all the pics! Hope you are doing well.

Ang and Steve said...

So cute! Glad everything worked out. :)

Mikayla said...

Where did you get your dress from?