November 28, 2011

Temple Square lights!

My family took a trip up to see the lights on November 26th, which was also my dad's birthday. We had been up in Layton visiting his dad, who also shares his same birthday, fun huh! We bundled up and braved the cold, but I couldn't help but sneak a few pictures of the beauty of Temple Square! My family loves going to see the lights at Temple Square, it's a great family tradition.
I love this picture! The dark night sky against the lights from the temple spires and red trees!
Mom and Dad! Notice my moms cute sock monkey scarf she won at her work, she loves it!
Me and myself! Notice my 'Despicable Me' minion beanie! I had two people in the Temple Square Visitor Center ask if they could take a picture of my hat. Seriously, they all want my style!
The paper lanterns were beautiful, especially this one of Joseph and Mary on the donkey!

No comments: