March 23, 2014

My roommates (Angela Astle's) beautiful wedding in St. George!

Sunny St. George!! I met Angela in May 2012 when I trained her on my unit (Infant Unit). Angela was a part of the float pool, thus they are trained and then work on each unit for a few months. After a year, they work on their own in whatever unit needs help. I had told her I was moving soon and didn't know where to. She then said she had just moved to Salt Lake City and didn't like her roommates. I told her we should move in together! But I didn't think she'd take me seriously. About a week later, she asked me when we were going to start looking for places to live. I was stoked! We clicked right away and the rest is history. We've been the best of friends for the past, almost 2 years! We've had lost of good memories together, including camels, ice castles, sushi, boba, shopping...lots of shopping, crafts, and men! She beat me to the altar, but I know my turn is close behind!

 They were married in the St. George Temple!

Angela Astle & Tyler Aston = Mr. & Mrs. Aston, est 3/21/14

 A selfie with the cute couple! Congratulations Angela & Tyler!!

Angela's wedding colors were turquoise and coral pink, unique, but turned out to be beautiful together!

Angela's younger niece, Eleanor! I just loved on her the two days I was down there!

Angela's cute niece, Evelyn! She has so much energy!

My instagram post of the happy day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's funny, her sister married one of my friends from down at BYU. It's funny how small the world is when you're Mormon.