April 28, 2014

Florida trip with Emily!


Leaving SLC...on a jet plane...Emily and I planned this sister trip a few months back. We traded our parents Marriott time share week in Park City for one in Florida. We then booked tickets to Disney World and Universal Studios and then planned a day at the beach and a session at the Orlando Temple.

Em and I at Epcot, Disney World! They had their annual Flower & Garden festival going on while we were there. It was fun to see our favorite characters!

My main tow truck...Mater!

Defending Goofy in soccer!

The circle of life! Lion King.

You've got a friend in me! Woody from Toy Story.

And my favorite Disney movie, next in line to Frozen now...Beauty & the Beast!

I miss London!

Bambi & friends!

Em & I at Magic Kingdom with Cinderella's Castle!

I love this photo! I look so intense, "oh yeah" I think is what I'm screaming! And Em is in her usual mode, casual! This makes us laugh every time we see it!

Em and I in front of Universal Studios!

We love minions!!

Beautiful palm trees on the grounds of the Orlando Temple!

Orlando Temple


Selfie on the swan!

Em and I on our swan paddle boat on Lake Eola! Another bucket list item checked off!

Lake Eola in the center of the city of Orlando, Florida!

Enjoying a chocolate covered mouse cream bar!

Scared out of our wits to ride the Tower of Terror ride! Not really, but it made for a fun selfie!

Em and I are in the top left corner, great picture!


Em and I at Clearwater Beach!

Clearwater Beach, Gulf of Mexico!

It's so fluffy!

Hogwarts, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I love this place. I enjoyed just soaking in the atmosphere and hoping to never leave such a magical place!

Butterbeer is so good! Non-alcoholic may I add! I had two in one day while we were there, you just have to get it!

I love Harry Potter!

No comments: