October 27, 2008

Chantel Nebeker is now Mrs. Chantel Wilkinson









On Saturday, October 25, 2008, one of my best friends, Chantel Nebeker, married her best friend Reed Wilkinson in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. It was a beautiful wedding! I had the opportunity to be one of her bridesmaids as well as her sister Shelley. We got to wear pretty chocolate brown dresses with brown polka dots. Chantel had me do her hair for the wedding, and I'll admit I was pretty nervous. I've never done anyones hair let alone for a wedding. Yet after I curled it, I decided to leave it down because it looked more amazing than I could've imagined. We added the tiara and the veil and she was set. Beautiful is all I can say! Brynley and Paul Mosley were able to come to the wedding and Paul shot some pictures of the trio. I love these girls! I'm so glad we have each other and will forever.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

AWESOME pics!! I'm SO sad I didn't make it :( You did a GREAT job with her hair. Please send Chantel my congrats!

Brynley said...

what a fabulous day!! Awesome job on the hair!! I'm so glad we all three were in the same group 1st semester.