August 29, 2009

Fish are friends...not food!

So for my recollection, as well as for your enjoyment, I wanted to quickly write down something one of my cute patients said. This little boy was two years old and was in with asthma. I had him for a few days and he was terribly sick and didn't do much but sleep. Yet, I came on the second day and he was full of life. He wanted to take a bath so bad that we jumped at the chance to let him. After the bath, his parents got his pajamas to put on...which had sharks on them! They pointed out to him that he was wearing sharks, and he replied, "yah, sharks eat Nemo!" Oh I wish I could've been there. I was retold this story, but I just cracked up laughing. His parents then replied, 'no, no, sharks don't eat Nemo, fish are friends." And in his cute way, he replied, "oh yah!" Oh, I love my job!

No comments: