August 17, 2009

"Hey...you...guys..." (said with the voice of Sloth) I'm at Goonies Beach or a.k.a. Cannon Beach, Oregon

Haystack Rock on Cannon Beach, OR...where the famous Goonies movie was filmed. It's a goregous view! I was so amazed at how massive the rock is just out there on the beach.

I was having a ton of fun with my camera and was excited to see what I could do! I think I captured some great aspects of this beautiful monument of Oregon. My favorite part was noticing the reflection that I caught in the water.

Check it out...I couldn't resist! I was there!

I thought it was fun to catch the grass along the side with Haystack Rock in the background!

Chantel and cute Norah! It was Norah's and my first time at this beach. Isn't she beautiful!

I'm a proud aunt! She's so precious! We've had a lot of fun bonding this weekend!

"Hey where are we going to get fish at this time of night?" or "Did I leave my curling iron on?" or "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" or "Gosh, I wish daddy was here with us at the beach!"
What do you think she's thinking? These were our thoughts, what are yours?

No comments: