August 2, 2009

Have you ever walked-thru a drive-thru?

Well I just did...what an experience! I can now cross that off my list of "things to do in life"! So the story goes...I walked across the street from my new place to the America First Credit Union to deposit some checks and get a cashier check to pay our August rent. So I get up to the building and round the corner to walk in, yet it was locked. What? It's Saturday, but I know it's opened right now. I looked at the hours sign and only the drive thru was open on Saturdays. So I wasn't about to walk back to my place to get my car to just drive-thru the drive-thru. So I walked around to the back of the building, and waited to see what station opened up first and walked right up to the speaker and sucky up tube thing. :)

I called the nice person inside, and asked her if it was ok that I wasn't in a car...haha, she laughed and said it was just fine! So I received the same service, maybe even better. I didn't have to lean out of the window to hear her. It was great, I got my cashier check, and walked away feeling a little silly, but smiling ear to ear!

1 comment:

Brynley said...

HAHAHA...great story. It made me and paul laugh. Thanks for the funny to lighten the mood. Paul says the kids miss their aunt Alicia.