July 17, 2010

My latest favorites! :)

I love watching the Tour de France! I've never really watched it before, but I am now! It started this year on July 3 and goes through July 25! It is just amazing to watch these guys bike up the hills, cover hundreds of miles day after day, and still have energy to sprint to the finish. A big part of why I love watching the tour is that I am able to see the countryside of France! I will get there someday!

A map of the tour...it really does cover the entire country!

Go USA!!! Lance Armstrong, winner of the Tour de France from '99-'05, represents the USA with team RadioShack! He hasn't had a great tour so far, but he's sticking it out to finish. It's an honor to finish, given the crazy, tough terrain of the race!

Have you read the Hunger Games? It is pretty addicting, I recommend the series! The third book comes out August 24th! Be there...midnight! I will have plenty of reading material for the next few months!
Ok...you're probably thinking how random this is, but this is a shout out to Chantel, Reed, and Norah! Thank you for introducing me to Chocolate Chex cereal! I have finally found it here in a few grocery stores in SLC! It is the gluten free kind, but nonetheless, it still tastes the same to me! I love this stuff! It's like muddy buddies, but with milk!

3 comments:

The Holts said...

The Hunger Games is an AWESOME series! I love it too! Just reading the second one right now. I MISS you! Come visit us. It's only a 4 hour drive. :)

Charise said...

I have the book and plan to read it after the Percy Jackson series and the Poisonwood Bible...for book club. Rich read it and is on the waiting list for the other two in the Huger Games series...I'll let you know what I think of it myself once I've read it!

Heather said...

You are amazing! I miss you so much.