May 15, 2012

An afternoon at Trafalga!

April 27, 2012...Emily, Bryce, Neal, my dad, and I used our Pass of all Passes at the Lehi Trafalga! It was awesome! After a hand stamp, we played some laser tag and mini golf! So fun!
An example of what a flooded putting hole in mini golf looks like! I think there were atleast 4 holes that were swamped and Bryce and my dad "scooped" or "pushed" the water off of the green! We had a dry hole after that. My dad even scooped the water out of the hole so I could putt. What a man!
A hole in one! Yup, me! However, my ball was lost in the hole due to water! Go figure, Lehi Trafalga needs to get on top of taking care of their mini golf range! We troubleshooted many holes! But still had a blast!
We ended the afternoon with some quality ski ball! I love this game!

No comments: