November 5, 2008

It's snowing!

Welcome to my house in the winter. It's a new site for me too! Well this morning I woke up to whiteness! I knew this storm was coming and thus I was very grateful I didn't have to work this morning. However I was intending to go to the gym but that goal has been shot down. I'm not a big fan of driving in the snow. So I got up, made a good breakfast, got back into bed, read a few chapters of my "Chronicles of Narnia" complete series book, and blogged. I decided everyone needed to see what I am seeing at my house. I hope to make a snowman later. Oh yah, and it was just two days ago that the ice cream man drove down my street. No lie!

3 comments:

derek said...

Ooh, we didn't get any snow today. . .

Kelli said...

I'm not going to lie...it's kind of nice not being in Utah when it's snowing :)

Brynley said...

whoah. you got way more snow then us. brrrrr