November 29, 2008

What have I been doing?

Sorry everyone, it's been a while since I've posted something. Yah, I'm alive, but nothing too exciting has happened. Work is going well. I held a cute little 6 mo. old baby today for a couple hours because he was just not content to sleep in his crib. The nurse giving me report was right when she said he "likes to be held". It was fun, he slept in my arm, caused paralysis, and after handing him to my tech to be fed, I was able to get the blood back into my arm. :) Ha, but he was worth it! Well tonight I did see Twilight though! Overall I liked it! It was fun to see the book come to life. My missionary brother is doing very well in the MTC. He's been there a month now and although learning spanish is hard for him at times, he's relying on the Lord every minute and loving it. He says he trys to run 2 miles a day and do ab work outs because he's trying to regain his six pack. My family had a good laugh at that one. Well it's crazy that December is almost here, but life moves on. I hope to hear from you all soon. Enjoy this Christmas season, and remember it's the spirit of Christ that we're celebrating!

2 comments:

Brynley said...

love the update. I have been meaning to call you but I'm trying to conserve on minutes. I will have to call you after 9 sometime. Let me know if you will ever be down in Utah county so we can hang out. Or maybe we can go see SLC temple lights one of these days. that would be so fun.

Jackie said...

When do you work next? I feel like I haven't seen you in a while