February 16, 2010

Fun in Paradise!


Heading out to sea!
Saturday, Feb 6th laying out on the deck! We ordered drinks and relaxed!

Van and Gary who were walking on the track snuck into the photo! They were so fun!

The girls in Honduras having fun in the sun!

Formal night, it was so fun to dress up and be served amazing food!

Josh and Tim, great guys!

Todd, Chera, Tim, and Jaclyn! We had the best dining table of them all! Fritz and Hadi, our servers, probably thought we were crazy, loud kids!

Check me out...what a woman!

Before one of the performances, Sara, me, Nick, and Cameron leaning in!

Do you have your safety device? I do!

The boys karaoke singin' to Nsync's "Bye, bye bye"! Oh it was hilarious to watch!

"Ain't no mountain high enough...ain't no valley low enough....ain't no river wild enough...to keep me from you!"

Yes...I belted it out! Once in a lifetime type of thing! It was so fun!

Tim, Chera, Piper (who we planned the cruise with) and me! Hanging out in the Paris Hot lounge where Karaoke was held every night til midnight! Then we'd head over to dance for an hour or two! I only danced a few nights though, after fun in the sun, I was beat!

No comments: