I always wince when they rope the calves around the necks and throw them to the ground, I guess I just have a soft heart for them! We had a great time cheering on the barrel racers, bull riders, etc.
July 2, 2010
Oakley, UT July 4th, 2010 Rodeo!
I always wince when they rope the calves around the necks and throw them to the ground, I guess I just have a soft heart for them! We had a great time cheering on the barrel racers, bull riders, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You were in my territory. I grew up in that area, although I do have to say that I've only been to the Oakley rodeo three or four times in my life.
Alicia,
That looks like so much fun! We went to a rodeo yesterday too in Panguitch. Fun time of year for rodeos! I am jealous that you and Jessica got to hang out. I miss you both!!
Post a Comment