July 6, 2011

Logan Road Trip to USU!

Andi Howell, I look almost as good as this girl with my new camera! She's an amazing teacher, photographer, woman, and best of all, friend! Justin Rae, Andi Howell, and I drove up with Justin to Logan so he could take pictures of USU for work. Andi and I had other intentions for USU. I loved the different colors of nature I was able to capture up close!
After our photo shoot at USU, we went on a hike to the Wind Caves. Justin peering out over the canyon, beautiful huh!
I loved the trail, looking back, the yellow flowers, green trees, and white snow caped mountains say it all!
USU campus! I love the reflection of the building and the tree in the statue, it's almost like blends in with the picture.
My favorite picture I took up close of the flowers!
I also loved the contrast of the light and dark green of the leaves and seeds on this tree.
The "A" at USU; yet, I remember it being a lot taller! I laughed as I saw it cause I thought I had to climb up on it when I was younger and maybe I did, but I wasn't that short then.

No comments: