June 23, 2011

She's finally married!

Mrs. Amanda Christensen...Amanda and Jason were married on June 18th, 2011 for time and all eternity in the SLC Temple! I wish I could've seen Jason's face, but I heard he was beaming! As they walked out and kissed, they were both on cloud nine or higher! This was a long day coming and one that many were celebrating, but not as much as Amanda and Jason. Check out her toes, she painted them orange just because she wanted to. It wasn't even one of her colors. I love this girl! Congratulations again you two!
Amanda and I at the SLC temple. I look back at how we became friends and it all began when she came to my wards fhe activities because she was dating a different guy. Soon after we began hanging out, they broke up and she was set up on a blind date with Jason. Blind dates do work I guess, not for me, maybe someday! Anyways, I'm just so thrilled to have this girl in my life! Thank you for being such a great friend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love it Alicia! I'm so glad you came to the temple! Me and Jas went to the Bees game on Saturday and I was like um I'm pretty sure the last time I was at a Bees game was when I officially exchanged numbers with Alicia. So glad we're friends!