May 18, 2010

My new splurge!

Yes...I bought an iTouch! I splurged! I feel justified...I deserve it! :) I love it! One reason, it is so nice to have apps like the scriptures, hymns, and the manual at the fingertips for church or outside of church use. Second, it has the internet that I can get at any Wi-Fi location. And third, it has sweet games and my music that I can listen to and entertain myself with! Check out my two favorite games I have on it...

Yes, Shrek Kart! One word...awesome! I was looking for Mario Kart, but I found this instead!

It's hilarious, you can be any character! They even have the ogre triplets all in one go-kart! Hilarious! And if Shrek drives through one of the question marks, he can get something to use on the others, and so far everytime I've received a "fart". Everyone behind him passes out! Great time!
I also downloaded the free version of UNO! It's fun and nice not to feel like I'm showing everyone my cards, which I tend to do! And the pile never tips over and I don't have to shuffle the cards, bonus!

1 comment:

Jamie Blake said...

I have an i-touch too, and I love it! :) Thanks for letting me in on the games....i just may have to get shrek kart. haha