May 15, 2010

Robin Hood...let me just say, amazing!

An awesome show! I went with a big group of my friends. My friend Jaclyn (who I went on my cruise with, if you remember her) set it up to meet for dinner at Settebello's, which is an amazing pizzeria napoletana. I ate my whole pizza! I guess you could say it had been a long day at work and I was hungry! I really liked the restaurant and the movie...and of course it's set up for a sequel! A must see!
Robin and his men!

Robin taking on an entire army, he's that much of a man!

Yet, I am a huge fan of this version of Robin Hood! I love Kevin Costner!

And this furry fox is another one of my favorites! A classic! "Robin Hood and Little John runnin' through the forest, jumpin' fences, dodgin' trees, and tryin' to get away! Oo-de-lally...oo-de-lally...golly what a day!"

1 comment:

Jamie Blake said...

Isn't Russell Crowe a very attractive older man? I think so!!! For that reason alone, I need to go see it! :D