October 18, 2009

Frightmares at Lagoon!

Yesterday, my friend Annie and I met a friend of hers from Amsterdam at Lagoon! I hadn't been in a few years so it's always a pleasure to enjoy the memories old and new! Frightmares was going on as well, which was a blast! Now I have to say, I had a little sore throat a few days leading up to going yesterday, but then with all the excitement, I have officially lost my voice now! Way to go me!
A view of the swings from the sky ride!

Capturing the serene feeling of the sky ride!

A view of the "lake" from the Old Lagoon Train!

I couldn't believe how many beautiful colors of fall Lagoon had! I particularly loved this yellow tree! Just breathtaking!

Ok, these tombstones were everywhere, with some funny, catchy sayings! I took pictures of my favorite ones for you to enjoy! This one is hilarious, "Here lies Beethoven, one of the world's most renowned decomposers!"


Good stuff, huh!

Now this trio just had to fit in the JetStar ride, which is meant for two! Yet, we knew them. Annie's friend is Joyce, in the middle, and the other two are her second cousins who joined her at Lagoon! To say the least, Annie and I found this funny, but the other riders seemed annoyed because it took them awhile to get seated! This is a picture of them struggling to get the seatbelt on.

Say cheese!

Ohhhh, heeeyaaaaa! (Imagine that said in a karate tone of voice) :)

Annie looked at this picture and thought she was huggin the merry-go-round giraffe like it was her boyfriend! I guess for the time being it's ok!

Annie on Francis, so she named it!

And me on Mr. Frog! It is the merry-go-round, but I'd like to call it "Mr. Frog's" wild ride!

...just swing'in

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Looks like a fun time! Wish I could have been there!