October 22, 2009

A look into my life during the past week!

Yes, sadly I have almost gone through 2 bags of these in a week. Last week, I began to have a sore throat. I felt better saturday morning, and thus decided to go to Lagoon. Yet, as I neared the end of that night, I began to feel a loss to my voice. Sunday morning, I awoke to nothing! No, I don't have swine flu for any of you wondering, but I have diagnosed myself with laryngitis. Its been so frustrating because I feel good, good enough to do what I normally should and want to do. Yet, my voice has limited what I can do, especially at work in the healthcare field. I have still had some coughing and congestion, so I've taken work off this week to recoup and regain my voice. It's been weird, you don't think about how much you need or love your voice until its gone.

Remember this cat, from Emperor's New Groove, well Yzma (the woman who is scary beyond all reason) gets turned into a cat and says "is that my voice, is that...my voice...oh well"! Well I have felt like this and when I quote it, it's actually quite funny! I have such a junior high school boy voice that cracks and squeaks. It's great, in a funny way!

And I thought I'd update you on the latest book I'm reading. My goal is to read all seven books again, yet this time, as I read them, I treat myself to buy the next one. That way, I will eventually own all of them. Go Harry Potter!
Where's Waldo? Oh there he is! No, not that one! Me? yup, I'm going to be Waldo for Halloween this year! My friend Annie and I are going to be Waldo and Wanda! We found some sweet glasses last night, we've almost found our shirts, and next we're going to find a hat pattern and Annie is going to make our hats! I can't wait! Stay tuned for updates and pictures!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am sorry you have been under the weather! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Laura Campbell said...

bummer! Feel better soon!