October 24, 2009

It was a great halftime!

October 24, 2009, BYU vs TCU...end of story! Sorry, there's not much to be said, BYU just didn't show up to the game! Nevertheless, it's always a pleasure to be back in Cougar Town! I love BYU, my alma mater! My friend Jadee from work was able to get us tickets and so we jumped at the chance to go! So even though the game was sad, we took a chance during halftime to have a little bit of our own fun!

P.S. My voice is doing so much better, I can talk and people can understand me! It's still a little deep, but better!

Jadee Hallman and I at halftime! P.S. don't look at the scoreboard! We looked cute, decked out in our BYU apparel!

BYU setting up for a play at the beginning of the game!

Luckily the thunder and rain clouds passed by before the game started! Yet, I couldn't help but capture the beauty of them lingering over the field!

Enjoying halftime!

Go BYU!

Weird faces!
Go Cougars!!!


Cougar growl! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my darling, how the heck are you? I love your blog, oh so cute!!! I have now officially added you :)

Gary and Jadee said...

Oh ya! It was a fun day despite the horrible ending to the game, eh? Oh how fun camera's are. Let's play again soon, k? PS, I head to New York tomorrow to see some broadway! Ya baby!!!!!