October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Carving 101

Last night, October 16, 2009, my friend Annie and I whipped out my new pumpkin carving kit and began lessons. I picked a design of a ghoul standing next to a coffin with a bat and Annie picked a ghost in a haunted forest. I also picked for us to watch Harry Potter 4, because its the only movie I own close to a Halloweenish theme. She brought over strawberry lemonade, popcorn, and ice cream for our carving session. She knows my weakness already for lemonade!

Where's Annie?

My pumpkin at the beginning!

Annie's pumpkin more closer to being done than mine!

I'm supporting my BYU pride while carving my pumpkin! Go BYU!

Hey, Go Annie! She's an Aggie, but I still like her!

Our tools!


The finished product!

Ohhhhh! Very nice!

1 comment:

Brynley said...

LOVE IT!!! Paul loves the BYU shirt. I wish SAM and I could have joined you...I'm still trying to get paul to get some pumpkins for us to carve.