November 13, 2009

A few obsessions as of lately! CSI:NY & The Holiday

CSI:NY...yes, I LOVE IT! My favorite character is Detective Don Flack, the hottie to the right of Stella in the pink/red shirt. I love to pick out the sites I saw while I was in NY and its fun to hear their NY accents. Plus, I'm just weird and I love the suspense and mystery behind finding the killer and all the medical terminology they use. I really like this picture, one because its a reinactment of the worker picture taken years ago and second, it overlooks beautiful Central Park!

Oh...The Holiday! It's so cute! I laugh at myself that I had never seen it before just a month ago! I don't know what took me so long! I love this show. Honestly, I like the story between Jack Black and Kate Winslet better, but oh Jude Law is just so cute in this movie! Anyways, I've found myself watching it over and over again, but I don't care, I like it and that's all that matters!

No comments: