November 10, 2009

We're all tied up!

Twister...let the game begin!

A night of games! Annie, Amanda, Jason, Kirk, and I got together to relive our childhood memories of Twister! Oh man, it was great! We all forgot how much fun it was and we had a great time laughing!

Cheese! At one point I had both hands and feet down so my hood got flipped up and thus stayed on my head! It got really hot, fast!

Kirk and Amanda, oh it was just so fun to watch the positions everyone got put in!

Annie and I crossed! :)

Amanda and Annie! Jason is in the green shirt giving out the calls and Kirk is watching on! It was a great game and we can't wait to pull it out again!

2 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

you're at my old house!! Man I miss that place, looks like fun!

Ree-ch said...

love that game...we will have to get it, or make one. We could even make an additional body part to be on the game, put your head, second toe, etc. What do you think? Glad to know you are doing better girl.