December 11, 2009

A concert at home!

Rock on...Dad! So my dad started guitar lessons this past summer! It's been something he's been excited to always do, so he went out and bought a guitar, signed up for lessons, and plays pretty good for someone who never has time to practice! It's awesome though, he plays at concerts his teacher has for her students to play in; however, these students are all about 12 years old and then there's my dad! I love you Dad! You're awesome! I guess that's where I get my personality and attitude for who cares as long as I'm enjoying myself! :) Yet, I was driving down to PG to attend his concert this past Monday, but it was pushed up sooner than expected, so he came home and gave us a personal concert! He played us Christmas songs! It was great!

2 comments:

Brynley said...

Paul bought a guitar but has still not learned...maybe in 25 years he will. Props to your daddy-O

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!!! I want my dad to rock out :)