December 4, 2009

My top 10 favorite things about Christmas!

#10. Reading Christmas books!
#9. Decorating the house and the Christmas tree!
#8. Purchasing gifts for an Angel tree!
#7. Going to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights!
#6. Picking out my christmas ornament from Hallmark! Nothing too special this year, but it's the first of the series, so I thought I'd like to start collecting them! First in the series is, Mickey as Bob Cratchit! #5. Watching classic Christmas movies! My favorites are Christmas Vacation, Elf, the Grinch, and A Muppets Christmas Carol!

"Little knot here, you can work on that." My family likes to spot houses around the valley that remind us of the Griswold house, and seriously, there have been some runner ups!

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

"It came without ribbons, it came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. Christmas can't be bought from a store, maybe Christmas means a little bit more."

"Oh wait, I forgot my jellybeans!"

#4. Listening to Christmas music...I love to start listening early, it's true!
#3. Opening pajamas on Christmas Eve!
#2. Playing Mario Party with my siblings and sleeping in Bryce's room on Christmas eve! And then walking up the stairs in birth order to open presents. But now I'm the shortest kid, so I can't see over their heads like I used to! Fun traditions! And yes, my parents still record us coming up the stairs or down the hallway! Someday I'll appreciate them!

and...

#1. Spending time with my family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Christmas too and I love watching Christmas movies its the best!!!

harmony marie said...

What a handsome family!

Kelli said...

Ditto! Did you get Christmas off from work?! If so, I'm super jealous...this is my second year in a row I've worked Thanksgiving, Christmas eve AND Christmas. :( Hey, I'll see you in a couple of weeks! Are you working 17th-20th?