December 27, 2009

Oh how I love Christmas morning!

Tasha looking so cute with one of the bows we put in her hair from our presents!

My parents always set up our stockings and gifts and have a photo shoot before we come up the stairs. My luggage was hidden in another room or else it would've been in the picture!

These are our stockings! A friend of my mom's made them and then when Neal was born, the designs for his were taken from some of our stockings!

My awesome new luggage and I! It's so cute...and I know that's not what I should care about, but it helps! The inside liner is a cute blue color with polka dots on it! I love it!

Mom and Dad admiring the family calendar full of pictures Emily made for each of us!

Emily with the gift I gave to each of my siblings. My awesome roommate Meghan Lake designed this with the Proclamation To The Family and our family photo. I gave it to my parents for their 30th wedding anniversary and then decided each of my siblings needed it as well!

Pretty awesome huh! Can't wait to play it with me I bet!

Neal is drooling over his new backpacking hammock!

My parents with their New York City travel book and popout map I gave them! Now they just need to buy their plane tickets and get flying!

Us kids with our awesome new hats dad bought for us! I was impressed, he picked them out all by himself!

Too much Christmas?

And finally, the traditional set up your gifts so mom can take a picture, picture! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: