December 5, 2009

Festival of Trees 2009

It's not a tree, but it was the main attraction and was also auctioned off this year at the Festival of Trees held at the Southtowne Expo Center!

Christmas tree of pop and lights! Genius!

My favorite because of the sea turtles, I LOVE SEA TURTLES!

Oh, how cute is he!

A Book of Mormon tree, only in Utah huh! But awesome, nonetheless!

Yeah for Harry Potter! I love the sorting hat on top of the tree!

A Griswold Christmas, decked out with all the lights, decorations, and a wooden painting of Clark Griswold getting eletrocuted with a spot for your face!

An asian Christmas tree!

These were some volunteers who were making us all laugh at them posing as stills, acting interested in opening the christmas presents.

Oh Shrek and family! Gotta love it!

The Grinch! I took this picture especially for my brother Bryce because he loves the Grinch!

I Love Lucy!

This was so sweet, it's a gingerbread house designed after the movie "UP", complete with balloons coming out of the chimney!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved the "Up" gingerbread house, too!