December 15, 2009

Western Caribbean cruise...here I come!

Yes...make this my first trip for the year 2010! On January 31, 2010 - February 7, 2010, I will embark on a journey to Miami, FL and from there board the Carnival Valor for an amazing trip! It's a LDS singles/Book of Mormon cruise, because it stops off at Honduras and Belize to visit some Mayan ruins with an LDS perspective. I'm so excited!!! I'm going with a good friend, Jaclyn Mangum, who was in one of my wards here in SLC and she is also a RN in the OR at Primary's. There are also 2 other girls coming! The itinerary is...we leave from Miami, FL on January 31st, then a day at sea, Grand Cayman on Feb 2, Isla Roatan & Honduras on Feb 3, Belize on Feb 4, Cozumel, Mexico on Feb 5, another day at sea, and then fly back to SLC on Feb 7!

Beautiful, serenity!

The Cruise Ship, Carnival Valor!

The awesome waterslide, which I'm going to go down about a millioin times! I guess its open 24 hrs!

And the Mayan ruins in Belize. I've always wanted to see them!

5 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

going on a cruise was one of the greatest things i've ever done! you will LOVE it!

J+S said...

Sounds like fun. Take lots of pictures!

Brynley said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can paul and I go???? we will act single!!!! Hehe
Please take us with. WE are drooling over the pics.

Gary and Jadee said...

You know I am SO JEALOUS!!! As if I haven't been on enough trips this last year. But remember, whatever you go on, that means I get to do a little after you! So I guess that means a cruise is on our list for next year!!!

Nick and Titi said...

So I just read this post and wanted to tell you that if you need a place to stay in florida before or after your cruise, you can stay at my parent's. they live about 40 minuts from miami and can help out with anything. so yeah! just let me know if you need and they already said they'd be happy to help ya!!