March 20, 2009

Girl's day out, oh why not, let's get a pedicure!

After seeing the waterfalls, Chantel and I treated ourselves to a pedicure to celebrate the fact that we both passed our nursing boards, the NCLEX! Way to go us!

What a choice of colors to choose from! What does a girl do?

Ahh, a back massage, someone taking care of my feet, what could be better? Well... (you can finish that thought!)

Oh yeah! This is the life!

It was so funny to watch Chantel get her feet scrubbed. She was laughing so hard. It tickled her feet. Oh I love ya girl!

Pretty toes! The lady who painted my toenails told me the color I choose was a "winter color". It was similar to Chantel's but she felt I needed a "spring color". So she brought back an array of colors and pointed the florescent pink color out to me. Whatever, let's go all out! So I did it, bright pink toes!

No comments: