March 3, 2009

Playing with cute SAM!

This post is a month old! On February 9 and 10, 2009, I was able to watch cute SAM for a few days while Brynley, a friend from nursing school, was in the hospital having her twin girls. We had a lot of fun. We went for rides in my car, he took naps, I entertained myself, and then we made macaroni and cheese and ate cheetos! He loves them. I also encouraged him to drink his milk, unlike his mom, his dad hopes he'll like it. Here I caught such a cute smile!

Ahh... I can't remember what he was doing, or what I was doing, but he's so cute!

Pull out those cheetos! Yes, he is like is dad in this way, he loves cheetos! He wasn't too fond of his orange slices.

This was my favorite moment. He was in the back of my car and he kept making cute sounds. At one point all of a sudden he kept saying "ba ba". I couldn't make it out, until I remembered my basketball is always on the floor behind the drivers seat. I was able to get it for him and he held onto it with the biggest grin on his face. Oh I love him! And now Brynley and Paul have twin girls as well. I'm an "aunt" x 3. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Brynley said...

soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pics and the story of the ball. thanks for the post.