March 3, 2009

My very own Mater rice heat bag!

So this is my newest creation! I have to thank Chantel again for this fabric. Thank you girly! Chantel knows how much I love Mater, and so for Christmas a year ago, she got me this amazing fabric to make a rice bag. Yet it took me this long to make it! Tonight, my roommate Meagan and I went to her Grandma's house and used her sewing machine to make it. I can pretty much sew only straight lines, but it's enough to create a rice bag!

It's a cute design! I'm such a kid at heart! Mater is such a fun character! I mean look at his smile, it can make anyone crack a grin! He just makes me happy! And now my muscles are happy to have a rice bag!

1 comment:

The Girly Girls said...

I can only sew straight lines too. I have made curtains and pillows though, so it is not too bad. I'll have to add a cute rice bag to my list!